THE MARKETING IN YOU
New frontiers for marketing and retailing leaders
8th - 10th November, 2017
Driving an organization through the turbulence of today's market is a tough job. Market leaders require leading marketers and leading marketers are not necessary marketing people.
Whichever the organizational role leading marketers have, they build their actions on three fundamental competences: market vision, innovation, and leadership.
The Marketing in You, an executive program resulting from the cooperation between SDA Bocconi and ESADE Business School's Faculty, aims at providing food for thought for future leading marketers, by challenging conventional managerial marketing models. In the program, a faculty of expert management professors and top company executives will work together to expand the marketing potential of participants and help them build their NEXT marketing practices.
Participants will find the answers to the following questions
- How to ignite the business through a spark of creativity?
- How to lead a customer-centric transformation of the organization?
- How to design and follow the right innovation path to success?
Senior executives who are willing to express their marketing potential and transform it into the next practices of their companies.
- Envisioning the future market: the differential advantage of today's marketing leaders.
- Marketing imagination: injecting creativity into marketing strategies.
- Breaking the rules of the game, outside the organization and within.
- Building the customer-centric organization: shaping customer preferences through market innovation.
- Driving the organization through the turbulence of innovation: playing the leader's role.
- Building commitment, supporting motivation, leading the change: a reputation for visionary leaders.
- Gabriele Troilo
SDA Professor of Marketing. Associate Professor, Department of Marketing, Bocconi University
- Lluis Martinez Ribes
Associate Professor of Marketing at ESADE Business School
- Paolo Guenzi
Director, Marketing Department at SDA Bocconi School of Management. Associate Professor, Department of Marketing, Bocconi University
Guest speakers who have contributed to the program:
Silvia is Store Operations Director at Sunglass Hut - EMEA, Luxottica Group. Before joining
Sunglass Hut, she has been Chief Marketing & Innovation Officer at Feltrinelli Group and
Chief Operating Officer at La Feltrinelli Librerie from 2013 to 2014 and General Manager at
Mars Espana from 2009 through 2012.
Marco is the General Manager EMEA at the Accessories business in General Electric
Healthcare. His career has developed through BtoC, Academia and BtoB.
Davide is Executive Vice President Marketing & Communication at Piaggio Group. Before
joining Piaggio, he has been Vice President Global Marketing at Pirelli Group from 2012 to
2013 and Global Marketing Director at Perfetti Van Melle form 2007 to 2012.
€ 3.500 + VAT (if required)
Special Payment Terms
A 10% reduction on the program fee is offered to applications sent in by 9th September, 2017.
Channel & Retail Academy