From October 27 to November 28, 2016
16 online sessions (including 1 day that can be attended in face-to-face in Milano or by an online access to the lesson).
The Internet has changed organizations and business profoundly, but it is also changed dramatically itself. The emphasis on data-driven processes and decisions, on social and mobile, but also on mixed-reality and the Internet of things, present new challenges to communicators. Managers in all industries deal with both opportunities and problems of digital transformation and struggle with issues like:
- What objectives can I achieve through digital communication?
- Where should I invest and with what possibility can I measure the performance of these investments?
- How can I integrate new digital projects with existing programs?
- How can I develop a sound branding strategy in the era of social collaboration and open innovation?
- What kind of communication planning should I adopt in real-time communication?
- How can I avoid digital/social proliferation in the periphery without losing the value of local knowledge, culture and content?
- What data and intelligence systems should I build?
- What kind of content and engagement should I develop for different platforms, and how do I coordinate these activities?
- What mechanisms of evaluation and governance are necessary in the process?
In our course we will try to address the new interactive and participatory practices in social and mobile service platforms, in a more systematic framework of study of the changes that digital communication and networks are bringing to markets, firms, and businesses. We will address the major issues concerning how digital networks (pc-based and mobile) and social media are changing marketing and corporate communication, and therefore brand relationships and reputation management.
Managers in the area of marketing and corporate communication, and other professionals who need to address the challenge of the new digital communication and social media.
- Major trends in digital technology and communication.
- Digital business, digital communication and digital transformation.
- Branding in social mobile times.
- Digital strategy and planning: a framework for developing digital stakeholder relationships in the new media and digital business.
- Blurring differences between consumer and BtoB industries.
- Digital and social intelligence in times of big data (analytics, netnography, social CRM, location-based and contextualized user experience, programmatic advertising and retargeting).
- Co-creation and collaboration with communities of customers.
- Brand narrative and transmedia storytelling with social mobile communication.
- Managing digital experiences in the brand augmented journey.
- Influence the influencer: earned media and viral marketing.
- Employee engagement and personal branding.
- Display, search, social, mobile, programmatic: trends in digital advertising.
- Geo-location, proximity and augmented local interactions management.
- Reputation and crisis management in social media.
- Evaluations and metrics.
- Digital governance: culture, leadership, organization, education and policies.
- Andreina Mandelli
Program director, SDA Bocconi Professor, adjunct Professor USI Lugano and IE Business School, Madrid.
- Alessandro Arbore
SDA Bocconi Professor of Marketing. Director of the Executive Master in Marketing & Sales, SDA Bocconi.
- Bernard Cova
Professor of Marketing at Euromed Management Marseilles. Visiting Professor at Bocconi University.
- Vandana Mangal
Associate Professor UCLA Anderson School of Management.
- Cosimo Accoto
VP Innovation OpenKnowledge and lecturer in Social Business.
- Kathy Hackl
Social media and live streaming strategist.
- Alex Mari
Director digital, Sonova Group, Zurich.
- Francesco Orlandino
Online Marketing Manager South America, Adidas Group.
The program is organized partly in traditional face-to-face classes (as an option, the class can also be accessed via the Internet) and partly in online sessions. The online sessions will be organized as interactive lectures (including real time interaction between class participants), and collaborative activities through the e-learning portal of Bocconi University.
All the online sessions will be recorded and available in the virtual class at anytime during the course and two months after the end of class activities. After the course, there will be the possibility to participate in a class based group online, for sharing materials, continuing discussions, and keeping updated on the major issues.
Please complete the enrollment request form, available on this web page, and mail or fax to:
SDA Bocconi School of Management
fax +39 02 5836.6833
The final deadline for admissions is 7 October 2016. Please see details in the application form.
€3.200 + VAT (if required)
Special Payment Terms
A 10% reduction on the program fee is offered to applications sent in by 28th August, 2016.
With the participation in the program, you will have the right to join our Marketing Community for one year as a benefit Marketing Community