FINANCE FOR EXECUTIVES
Using financial statement analysis for evaluating decisions, actions and performance
Under the Patronage of
10-12 July, 2017
- Non-financial managers working for subsidiaries controlled by foreign holding companies or for branches of international companies
- General Managers of small and medium-sized companies
- Managers of business units (business divisions, departments, branches) within medium and large-sized companies
- Directors and Managers in the areas of Commerce & Sales, Marketing, Production, Logistics and R&D within small, medium and large-sized companies
Contents and Agenda
Monday 10 July 2017
In class lesson:
Individual tutorship: Financial statement analysis.
Tuesday 11 July 2017
In class session:
Company visit at Gruppo Campari
Wednesday 12 July 2017
In class lesson:
- Carlo Altomonte - Associate Professor of Economics of European Integration at Bocconi University. SDA Professor of Economics.
- Andrea Beltratti - Full Professor of Finance at Bocconi University. Associate SDA Dean for Corporate Financial Institutions Division.
- David Crackett - SDA Professor of Accounting, Control, Corporate and Real Estate Finance Department.
- Andrea Dossi - Associate Dean for SDA Faculty. Professor of Management Control Systems SDA Bocconi, Bocconi University.
- Miles Bernard Gietzmann - Full Professor of Accounting at Bocconi University.
- Paolo Marchesini - Chief Financial Officer at Gruppo Campari.
- Laura Zoni - SDA Professor of Accounting, Control, Corporate and Real Estate Finance Department. Associate Professor of Accounting and Management Control - Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore.
In order for participants to receive the most from the learning experience, the focus will be on key concepts, clarity and applicability of techniques and tools. The learning model will include:
- Individual tutorship on financial statement analysis
- Meetings with industry professionals and experts
- Economic journalists keynote speech
- Case analysis and discussion
- Group exercises and simulations
Special Payment Terms
A 10% reduction on the program fee is offered to applications sent in by 11 May 2017.0
€ 3200.00 + IVA